SecZetta is looking for a Marketing Director to lead the organization’s marketing efforts. The successful candidate will develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. They will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
- Develop and implement the Brand strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee and manage PR agency against marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.