Senior SCCM Deployment Administrator
Sebastian Tech Solutions Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Deployment Administrator
· Sebastian Tech Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Senior SCCM Deployment Administrator to be responsible for the development, standardization, management, and security of the JSP environment
- This includes deploying security updates/configurations, supporting Windows desktop and server images, and day to day support for the enterprise. Third party and custom application support is also necessary, including utilization of other endpoint management tools such as Tanium. This position is based out of the Pentagon in Arlington, VA
Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 PM core hours with occasional after hours’ onsite work to support both a NIPR and SIPR environment.
· Accountable patching, imaging, application develop, and as required architect and design using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or currently known as Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
· Leverage SCCM to provide security updates, cumulative rollups, hotfixes, and other updates as necessary to workstations and servers.
· Maintain existing packages and add new packages as required in support of a vast customer base.
· Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports utilizing SCCM and or Tanium.
· Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
· Troubleshoot unhealthy SCCM clients.
· Leverage Group Policy and Active directory to modify installation package behavior, restrict features, and improve security.
· Utilize and configure applications via AppV virtualization technology
· Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 9 years of relevant experience (Masters Degree with 7 years or PhD with 4 years of experience) or 12-years of experience in lieu of degree
- Security + / IAT II
- Relevant Computing Environment Certificate
- ITIL v3 / ITIL v2 knowledge
- Good understanding of current and emerging
technologies and service management concepts and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven
track record in developing and implementing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Prior experience of working in a multi-tenant environment
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell
- Experience in installing/configuring software and hardware.
· Windows Certifications
· Experience working in Platform as a Service environments
· Experience working with large enterprise systems with 40,000+ endpoints
STS is a growing company with offices in Jonesboro, Arkansas and Northern Virginia. We provide excellence to our customers and support our personnel in their professional journey. Come grow with us!
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection Paid Leave and Retirement.
STS will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And STS will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a STSCanDo email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from STS that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to security@STSCanDo. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. STS will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Sebastian Tech SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We provide excellence to our customers and support our personnel in their professional journey. Come grow with us!
STS is a Woman-Owned, HUBZone company with offices in Jonesboro, Arkansas and Northern Virginia providing Information Technology Services, Risk Assessment, Staffing, Consulting, and Business Analytics to government and commercial clients. We specialize in developing people who are interested in beginning IT careers and help them to become successful IT professionals.