• Ensures the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious and attractive meals and supplements to all residents according to physician’s order and in compliance with Federal, State and Company requirements.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment.
• Ensures that meals are served according to expressed resident preferences.
• Implements and revises menus to meet resident needs.
• Interacts effectively with other resident services according to total Care Plan approach.
• Maintains all records and documentation according to Federal, State and Company requirements.
• Maintains inventory of food and supplies to meet resident needs and according to planned menus.
• Participates in assigned meetings and in-services.
• Operates department according to budget.
• Ensures exchange of information necessary with all departments as necessary for quality resident care.
• Meets department work goals through assignment of staff.
• Monitors staff performance through coaching, praises and recognizes effective performance or takes
direct corrective action after coaching as needed.
• Evaluates quality and quantity of services accomplished by staff.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English for business necessity.
• Strong supervisory skills
• Graduate (or enrolled) of State approved course or equivalent in food service.
• City Health Certificate as required by local government.
• One year experience in healthcare related food service preferred CONSUMER SERVICE
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.