Part Time Security Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
*POSITIONS START AT $21.00/HR*
Position Description: Provide security for Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. Act as a primary point of contact for all internal and external customers regarding security related needs.
The appointee will possess honesty, integrity, tolerance for diversity, good judgment, and the ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner without the unnecessary use of physical force or escalating the situation. Additionally, the appointee shall present a courteous and professional attitude and appearance at all times. The appointee will have a record of dependability and being on time for scheduled events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide coverage of Command Center, inside/inside roving patrol, and other posts as directed by supervisor
- Log and report all activities performed during shift
- Investigate and write incident reports on all significant incidents occurring while on duty
- Understanding and use of security radio system
- Understanding and use of surveillance camera system
- Understanding and use of alarm and access control systems
- Challenge and identify all suspicious people found on property
- Provide security and access control for all stadium events
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified by the security department
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A team player, with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain consistent attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift at least 25lbs
- Able to perform walking patrols, which include stairs and ramps
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications Required (Education/Experience/Knowledge/Skills):
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the date of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of security experience; previous law enforcement experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Two (2) or more years of part-time/full-time work experience in the security/public safety field
- Demonstrated above average interpersonal skills
- Proven success to deescalate confrontational situations using verbal skills
- Able to pass a personal background inquiry
- Demonstrated ability to work within large crowds of people
Powered by JazzHR
Seattle Seahawks / First & Goal Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at Seattle Seahawks / First & Goal Inc.