Seattle Oral Care Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a position open for a Dental Assistant at a beautiful office with a progressive, energetic, fun team.
- Trained Dental Assistant.
- Experience is preferable.
- New graduates with positive attitude and willing to learn are welcome to apply.
- Should be ready to take initiative to run the clinic schedule, teach, learn, organize. Energetic. Reliable. Good work ethic.
- Must be a team player with good social skills. Comfortable with learning all aspects of Dentistry.
Seattle Oral CareWhy Work Here?
Fun team, cool & positive work place, kind doctors!
Our company is a thriving dental office, providing high quality dental care in a calm & happy setting. We believe in providing a great experience to our patients. We work together as a team to reach that goal every day. Each team member is valued, has an unique role in serving our patients & helping the office run smoothly.
12333 35th Ave NESeattle, WA
HealthcareView all jobs at Seattle Oral Care