Santa Monica Seafood Company is looking for an experienced Fish/Meat Cutter for it's Albuquerque, NM warehouse/plant. This is a Full-time position with competitive pay DOE, and competitive benefit package to include: 401(k), Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Days, Health, Life and Dental
apply at: http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SMSE&cws=1&rid=704
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cutting, packing, and weighing Fresh Fish to fill orders for our extensive restaurant and retail customer base
- Yield Test Maintenance
- Ongoing advancement of personal fish cutting/packaging/grinding skill set and willingness to assist in areas of need on a daily basis
- Helping fill orders, picking product for shipments
- Preparation of seafood products in the appropriate size, quantity and characteristics to meet the needs of customers.
- Maintenance of the cooler inventory and recording inventory transactions
- Assisting in the end of day sanitation, removing trash, keeping warehouse neat and organized.
- Weekly organization and cleaning of the cooler room
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit while making cutting fish, use hands to finger, handle, or feel while making cutting fish. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift up to 75 pounds and move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.