The function of Event Sales Associate is to achieve his/her share of the division sales objectives through sales to designated retail accounts by suggesting and promoting products, merchandising product, rotating product, servicing each account, and completing other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with associates and customers. Adapts manner and presentation to best meet customer needs and communication preferences.
- Promptly and courteously responds to customer issues, identifying and implementing reasonable solutions. Works proactively to avoid repeat issues. Uses customer knowledge, experience and ingenuity to suggest process changes that could improve company-wide customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results in a timely manner. Uses product and industry knowledge (sales trends, advertising, pricing and promotional programs, etc.) to educate customers and promote sales. Encourages use of permanent and temporary product displays as possible. Effectively markets full product line despite customer reluctance.
- Promptly, accurately and thoroughly documents work activities. Demonstrates accountability by ensuring that documentation of delivered/pulled inventory.
- Ensures that products are displayed and stocked in the most advantageous place and manner possible. Clean, repair, reorganize and/or replace displays as necessary. Pulls damaged and/or out-of-date products for return to the warehouse.
- Organizes product areas in customer storage area(s), helping to maintain a clean and safe storage location.
- Interacts with co-workers in a positive, team-oriented manner. Resolves conflicts in the proper setting, and in a collaborative, supportive manner.
- Knows, understands, and abides by retailers compliance regulations and company policies. Is attentive to safety and ethical standards in carrying out work activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates punctuality and dependability in daily work, customer interactions and sales meetings.
- Displays the SME values of Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, and Service in all interactions with customers, co-workers, supervisors and in work-related public settings.
- Ability and motivation to find, develop and maintain productive customer relationships to achieve sales goals
- High levels of detail orientation in observing, documenting and balancing work activities
- Strong communication and positive interaction skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
- Professional appearance and demeanor
This is considered an entry level position. Guaranteed weekly pay and paid training is provided!
Get Your Career Started! Apply Today!