Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract Length: 6 + months
Pay Rate: $40.00 – $47.00 / hour
Our client, a large local coffee retailer in Seattle, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, on a contract basis. This role will be supporting, developing and improving the financial processes that enable sound planning and decision-making for the manufacturing side of the business.
As the Sr. Financial Analyst, you will facilitate the development of strategic and operating plans, working with a larger team to help support month end reporting, forecasting and planning cycles.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of financial analysis, modeling and forecasting experience with a background in supply chain. Process design documentation experience is highly preferred.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
· Producing analysis that will drive a spend and commodity-based supplier wave onboarding plan into the new procurement system.
· Assist in process documentation for procurement and invoicing processes.
· Running financial analysis on spend, focused on business value metrics around programs based on the amount of spend on the various platforms.
· Onboard new business into the tool to generate value and savings.
· Review financial statements and make sure the results are as expected as well as correct any errors
· Communicate reporting results to the manager.
· Review and ensure any changes in business environment from forecasts and plans are captured in projections.
· Assist business stakeholders with ad hoc requests including building models, etc.
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
· 5+ years’ of financial analysis experience.
· A background in supply chain preferred.
· Experience with a large ERP system (Oracle EBS preferred).
· Advanced Excel skills, must be able to build financial models (index match, vLookups, pivot tables, etc.)
· Experience working with a large quantity of data.
· Experience supporting multiple teams with a lot of different timelines, hard deadlines and deliverables.
· Must be comfortable with driving multiple projects with competing priorities, and clearly communicate due dates and timelines.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.