Compliance Analyst- Beverages
Seattle Financial Staffing Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compliance Analyst- Beverage
(Remote- must be WA State)
Contract Length: 6 months
Our client, a local SaaS tax compliance company, is looking for a remote Compliance Analyst to join their team. The Compliance Analyst will be first point of contact for client interactions, fielding internal and external communication regarding preparation and filing of new license applications and renewals for Alcohol and Beverage sales. This position integrates multiple compliance functions and activities, including service delivery, business development, research, training and support. The Compliance Analyst contributions are integral to our client’s wide goal to simplify regulatory compliance for our beverage alcohol clients. The ideal candidate will have professional customer service etiquette, since they will be on the phone with government agencies. Experience with compliance and/or alcohol compliance would be a plus!
Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of new license applications and renewals and managing product labels registrations and document inventory through eCompli system.
- Have contact with multiple clients, agencies and staff and must represent our client in a professional manner by communicating clearly and processing the assigned work timely.
- Communication – As a Compliance Analysts, you are the first point of contact for client interactions. In this role, you should expect to dedicate a portion of your day to fielding communication, both internal and external, regarding their clients’ compliance services. To succeed, you must be comfortable taking ownership of your client roster’s overall satisfaction and you must be empathetic to client needs.
- Compliance is complex, so your ability to set expectations and relay information in an easily understood manner is essential. This includes potential escalations where clear, timely communication is imperative.
- Filing license renewals according to internal deadlines; complete follow up with regulatory/government agencies on application status; manage and track all projects and licenses within our proprietary software; and utilize time tracking software to record work activity.
- Understand client businesses through listening and collaboration. Each client varies in business needs, geographic reach, and growth strategy, so being familiar with client nuances is essential.
- Act as front line for ongoing education and training. For core clients, Compliance Analysts communicate new enhancements and drive adoption of existing technology to enable clients to self-serve where possible.
- For premium clients, you will partner with the Customer Success Manager to ensure the customer is aware of how our client’s proprietary software can help them manage compliance for their business more efficiently.
- Promote positive relations and communications with coworkers, vendors, and clients following client Core Values
Compliance Analyst Qualifications:
- Customer focus and firsthand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes; ability to gain the trust and respect of the customer.
- Ability to use logic and communication to help solve problems with effective solutions; you can see hidden problems; you learn and apply industry, company, product knowledge to aid in solving problems.
- Knowledge of how businesses work; you are knowledgeable about current industry practices, trends, technology, and other information affecting clients’ businesses; you can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and see how those issues may impact future results.
- Someone who can use time effectively and efficiently; you respect others’ time; you focus on the most important priorities; you get more done in less time than others; you can attend to a broad range of activities without getting flustered.
- Mid to high level experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook; you are able to manage a wide variety of confidential information in a professional manner and have the ability to manage fluctuating priorities and workload.
Seattle Financial StaffingWhy Work Here?
Our powerful presence in the Pacific Northwest give you unparalleled opportunities when seeking a new position.
Founded in 1998, Seattle Financial Staffing has been a leading provider of accounting and finance professionals on contract, project, temporary and direct-hire basis. With diverse experience in accounting and finance, Seattle Financial Staffing is uniquely positioned to partner with our clients to consistently provide the best solution for their staffing needs. Whether a Fortune 500 or start-up, our clients continually look to us to help solve their most complex project or staffing issues.