IT/IS Support Technician
- Posted: 12 days ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The IT/IS Support Technician’s primary responsibility is to resolve, triage, escalate, and track all incoming requests for systems and banking application assistance. This includes systems analysis, purchase and provisioning, implementation and deployment, upgrades, and provides technical and administrative support. The position reports to the SVP, IT Systems Manager and will work closely with other IT and IS team members and bank staff to insure the reliability, security, and efficiency of the Bank’s network, applications, printers, phones, and other systems and platforms.
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Bank’s Mission, Vision and Core Values, and provide the Bank’s customers with exceptional service in accordance with the Bank’s customer service standards.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution, including follow up and documentation.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords, install, troubleshoot, and repair hardware, software, printers, phones, and AV equipment.
- Maintain image server for deploying new workstations.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and internal staff to resolve application and hardware issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and provide continuous status information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide first and second level support for internal employees. Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in person requests for assistance from users experiencing technical problems.
- Provides training and education services to staff for certain systems or applications, and performs new-hire IT/IS orientation
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
- Communicate and report any banking system downtime or scheduled maintenance to the appropriate staff.
- Manage the Bank's ticketing system adhering to the expected IT and IS SLA requirements.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization to include banking applications.
- Test fixes and follow up with staff to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Maintain and review network monitoring/reporting systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IS/IT desk procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision. Where applicable create workflow and process documents.
- Keep current with latest technologies and update job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional work groups and organizations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive application support experience
- Strong knowledge of hardware troubleshooting such as printers, workstations, phones, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies and regulatory requirements
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks at an individual level under a variety of conditions and constraints with minimal guidance
- Extremely effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Strong analytical ability
- Banking application and core banking systems experience preferred
- Duties require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds (and potentially up to 30 pounds)
- Duties constantly require vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Duties require frequent sitting, use of hands, and ability to speak and hear
- Duties require occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
Seattle Bank Benefits
We’re committed to delivering our promise of peace of mind to our clients. But we’re also committed to our team members. We have intentionally designed a culture and workspace that are highly collaborative, inclusive and supportive. We believe in the value of each team member and offer a full range of benefits and perks designed to support both your personal and professional goals. Our comprehensive benefits program for eligible employees includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life
- 401K with Bank contribution
- Paid Vacation – 3 Weeks
- Paid Sick Time – 1 hour per 40 hours worked
- Paid Holidays – 10 days
- Stock Options
- Annual Bonus
- Transportation Benefits
- And fun, extra perks such as company socials and lunches, team development activities, bank sponsored volunteer opportunities, paid volunteer hours, quarterly incentive awards, and professional development opportunities.
401 Union StreetSeattle, WA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?