Full Time Evening Cook
Seasons Rehab & Healthcare strives for excellence! We are looking for a Dietary Cook to join our Dietary team in maintaining smooth running of the kitchen & dining room. Join our active, fast-paced, and fun team! Make an impact to patient care!
Are you a talented cook who feels you deserve to make a difference in healthcare?
Seasons Healthcare center is the place you want to be!
Love where you work!
- Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Hands on upper management
Dietary Cook - Essential Functions:
Shift: Full time evenings and weekends available.
The Dietary Cook prepares food that will be served to our patients. Provides meal service to residents and maintains cleanliness and sanitation of dining and kitchen areas.
- Preparing and serving the residents in our community
- Ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing texture modified food as directed
- Ensuring compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements
- Maintain a clean dining areas & dishes using appropriate procedures, discard leftovers & empty trash.
- Understand and follow color coding and abbreviations of tray cards and therapeutic menus.
- Maintain kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Attend all mandatory in-services, educational trainings and department meetings.
Dietary Cook- Requirements:
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents.
- Ability to read.
- Meet physical demands – stand, sit, walk extended lengths of time, push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds
- Food service experience preferred
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines.
- A high School diploma or GED accepted
- To be successful you will need to have the capability to handle multiple components, acquire written and verbal skills for adequate communication, be efficient in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
We look forward to welcoming you to our Dietary Team!
Seasons Rehab and Healthcare CenterKansas City, MO
HealthcareView All Seasons Rehab and Healthcare Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.