Coverage Area: IPC Cumming
Scheduled Hours: 1p-5p M-F
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a Social Worker with Hospice or In Patient Acute Care experience to join our team of professionals at our Inpatient Center (IPC). LCSW is preferred. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
PART TIME M-F 1p-5pm at the In Patient Unit in Cumming GA
The Social Worker supports the business development activities of the organization. As a member of the hospice interdisciplinary team, provide social service counseling and guidance to facilitate the maximum function and coping capacity of each patient and family member while following all hospice policies and procedures, in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care. Support the Provider Relations activities of the organization. Provide bereavement counseling to family members as identified.
Must have a minimum of a Master of Social Work (MSW) from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- In addition to Seasons minimum education standards, the following states require licensure to practice within the state: Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maryland, Oregon, Texas and Wisconsin.
Minimum one year of social work experience in a healthcare delivery system is required; two years’ experience is preferred.
Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
Demonstrated commitment to the Seasons Hospice philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
Additional Qualifications for a Level II Social Worker:
- Must hold the highest level of licensure within the state, as indicated in the table below; and/or currently hold the ACHP-SW advanced certification.
- Must have greater than two years of full-time experience as a social worker.
Additional Qualifications for a Level III Social Worker:
- Must hold the highest level of licensure within the state, as indicated in the table below.
- Must hold the ACHP-SW advanced certification.
- Must have greater than five years of full-time experience as a social worker
LCSW: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, NJ, OR, PA, TX, WI