Job Location: US-DE-Newark
Scheduled Hours: M - F 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
A Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isn't just a job, it's a calling. Here at Seasons Hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give, receive.
The Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) utilizes the Case Management Recipe to facilitate comprehensive nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care and regulatory requirements.
- RN (Registered Nurse) license in state(s) practicing.
- Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required only for:
- All direct patient care in state of Georgia.
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care