Title: VP of Quality - Riverside, CA
# of Positions: 1
Schedule: Full-time – No Weekends
The Vice President of Quality is responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of the quality assurance and performance improvement program within the organization. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Quality will be responsible for the development of an integrated approach to quality and patient safety across the organization as well as all facets of Quality Management, Risk Management, Medical Staff Services, and Patient Safety. In this regard, s/he will have responsibility for facilitating and coordinating activities in 1) clinical excellence and patient safety; 2) process improvement and outcomes management; and 3) regulatory readiness.
Minimum: Registered Nurse License
***CANDIDATE MUST BE A RN***
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Preferred: Master’s Degree and CPHQ Certification preferred.
*3-5 years experience in quality management.
* Hospital management of 3-5 years in dealing with both internal and external customers, medical staff, and patients/families.
Reports to the President and CEO
3 Director’s in place (IP, Patient Safety & Quality) that will report up to this VP.
Supervises – Performance Improvement, Infection Control, and Education
Facility needs someone with energy and a mature leader understanding quality, infection prevention, patient safety, and risk. They need to develop leaders and facilitate teams.
- Able to conceptualize and act in terms of total systems in health care.
- Comprehensive (wide base) knowledge of patient care and hospital systems.
- Able to act as a change agent from a systems perspective to facilitate change.
- Demonstrated analytical and financial skills to measure current processes and outcomes of the quality improvement process.
- Able to provide information-laden reports to a variety of audiences in a succinct and timely manner.
Why Work Here?We are a National Recruiting Firm
Full Benefits, industry leading PTO , 401k with company match, above market compensation