If you want to have the highest impact on a patient’s care plan and if advocacy is your passion, this unique opportunity will blend your clinical and care plan management skills.
A fantastic managed care company is expanding their Care Coordination team in the Riverside area. They are extremely patient focused and have a really interesting technology platform that has allowed quick expansion in the skilled nursing market.
Daily Patient Management Requirements:
- Manage a caseload of 5-7 patients per day, 25-30 per week
- Commute in a 25 mile, maximum of 30-45 mile, radius of PAC facilities
- Work out home office (provided monitors, file cabinet, printer/scanner, shredder, laptop, iPhone, iPad)
- Participate in rounds, IDT meetings, and care team meetings with facility staff.
- Perform SNF assessments on patient using clinical skills and appropriate measurement tools (proprietary software)
- Documentation into case management tool
- Manage members from acute discharge through the post-acute setting
Requirements of the Ideal Occupational Therapist / Physical Therapist / RN Coordinator:
- Physical Therapist, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist Licensure is required.
- Care planning/discharge planning/case management experience a plus
- Background in rehab, nursing home, home health, and the geriatric population required
For more information on this unique opportunity, apply today!
Seasoned RecruitmentWe are a National Recruiting Firm