Licenses & Certifications
MD License, RN
Years of Experience
Night, 3 days/week, 12 hour shifts
Education Reimbursement, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We are a regional health care organization based in northwest Baltimore and its surrounding counties. We consist of 5 hospitals, hundreds of primary care and specialty physicians throughout the region, and many affiliated health-related partners.
As one of the largest, most comprehensive and most highly respected providers of health-related services to the people of the northwest Baltimore region, our organization advocates preventive services, wellness and fitness services, and programs to educate and support the communities it serves.
Required skills & experience
1. Minimum of 1 year RN acute care hospital experience required
2. Bachelor's degree in Nursing required; Maryland RN license
3. CPR certification
What you need to know:
1. Available Shift: Full-Time Night; 3 12 hour shifts
2. Chance to serve the Northwest Baltimore metropolitan area
3. The hospital recently underwent an extensive renovation and expansion to include a SurgiCenter, pharmacy, sleep center, Women’s Wellness Center and other state-of-the art facilities