General Clerk - Recovery Center
Our new Recovery Center is a residential alternative to and diversion from inpatient hospitalization. We offer 24-hour walk-in outpatient services, a 23-hour observation unit, crisis residential psychiatric stabilization, and medically monitored detoxification services.
River Edge is in search of a full-time General Clerk to provide clerical support on weekend shifts.
Schedule: Full time 4pm- 12am Monday through Friday
- Answers phones.
- Greets visitors and handles/processes new admissions.
- Completes intake/admission legal forms for new admissions in paper and electronic formats.
- Operates office equipment as needed/required.
- Organizes paper in preparation for scanning into the document library or actually scans the chart into the document library itself.
- Drives a state vehicle as needed to get meals, transports clients, etc.
- Backs up health service techs on the unit if needed.
- Handles other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications Needed (education and experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have demonstrated computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office or other business-type software packages is preferable
A High School Diploma or GED with a combination of training and experience that would enable the applicant to have acquired the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to handle client's needs is required. Valid Driver's license, clean MVR, and personal vehicle to provide transportation as assigned.
Seasoned RecruitmentMacon, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.