Top "Must-Have" Skills for this job:
- A high school diploma (GED)
- Possessing a current BLS Certification
- 1+ year of experience - Hospital experience is required
· Reward of seeing people getting better
· A lot of Continued Educational programs for FTE Employees
· Tuition Reimbursement / Forgiveness
· Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
· Highmark (BCBS Benefits)
· Hard job, but it is a very rewarding role
Primary Job Function:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical care nurses in the country. You will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basinless bath products, oral hygiene, and oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals, and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in a clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
- 7a - 7p
- 7p - 7a