What you need to know:
- Full-time role, 40 hr/week, three standard shifts available.
- Contributes to the effective implementation of individual treatment plans of clients through supervision, positive interaction and role modeling, appropriate scoring of observed behaviors, and appropriate consequences or limit setting based on behaviors and program definition.
- Maintains safety and security of the facility through close observation and monitoring of the clients, maintaining optimal physical proximity, remaining alert at all times, and using analytical forethought to anticipate potentially volatile or unsafe situations and proactively intervene.
- Promotes the development of clients' daily living skills through appropriate assignment, instruction, and supervision of tasks.
Required skills & experience:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- High School diploma or GED required. One (1) year experience working in a children's services program or in a residential setting is preferred.
- Valid TN State Drivers License
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and policy/procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence, and document client behavior. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of the organization.