Content Marketing Manager
Seasoned Executive Search Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Content Marketing Manager
My client helps brands accelerate their e-commerce growth with machine learning and artificial intelligence. They are building the world’s most sophisticated ecommerce Channel Optimization platform which orchestrates and automates the decision making process across the entire e-commerce operational chain - advertising, demand planning, sales forecasting.
They are in hyper growth mode, having just ended our second year of triple-digit revenue growth accomplished not only by landing new customers, but as a result of expanding our offering to manage ad spend across retail platforms like Walmart and Target in addition to Amazon. To support this growth, they are seeking a hands-on Content Marketing Manager to help tell our story – to create, improve and maintain a variety of content that conveys the unique and innovative approach that we have, and the ways in which we help our customers drive their e-commerce business and maximize their bottom line.
You will manage a content calendar and regularly write and produce a wide range of collateral, including data sheets, white papers, blogs and sales presentations. You will work side by side with our sales, product, professional services and data insights teams and gain a unique understanding of ’s core business and value proposition and you will use your talents to translate highly technical concepts into easy to consume marketing content.
Ideally, you will have experience in the e-commerce solutions space. You will be highly creative, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects at once and of course, be an excellent writer who is comfortable with different formats.
In this role you will:
- Maintain content calendar that aligns with short and long term marketing goals
- Interface with our sales, product, services and data insights teams
- Create new content and collateral for offerings such as case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, infographics, etc.
- Edit and improve existing content
- Stay up to date with industry and market developments and generate new ideas for compelling content
- Work with outsource vendors, designers, etc. and ensure adherence with brand and corporate guidelines
Preferred Qualities or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field
- 5+ total years of professional work experience with 3 years B2B/SaaS company or e-commerce marketing experience
- Proven experience producing technical marketing content in a variety of formats - blogs, data sheets, white papers, case studies, web pages, email communications, etc.
- Excellent writing skills in English, with a compelling writing style
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Technical marketing communications writing experience; former management consultants & journalists are encouraged to apply
- A passion for innovation, data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies
- Journalism or Public Relations background highly desirable
Seasoned Executive Search
AddressMountain View, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Seasoned Executive Search