Sears Manufacturing Co. Davenport, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis for use in monthly and annual financial reporting and in the development of business strategies and tactics. The position may assist in global analysis and financial process assessment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Creates and distributes financial reports and information related to business unit operational performance (examples):
- Month-end financial statements and preparation of supporting journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Forecast vs. Actual analysis
- Inventory forecasting, valuation and accuracy
- Provides advanced cost and profit analysis used in decision making.
- Current product cost and variance analysis
- New product cost analysis and profitability assessments
- Profit and key customer financial metric analysis
- Provides financial counsel to management and other functional disciplines.
- Provides ad-hoc requests for analysis and information.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to improve efficiency and accuracy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Sears Manufacturing Co.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sears Manufacturing Co.