Join the Sears Home Services team as a HVAC Repair Technician! Sears Home Services, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS from $2k
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
You will work on Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers' homes. For the Service Technician, we provide the following: • Service van • Specialized tools • Uniforms • iPhone • Home dispatched • Industry training • Various incentive plans • Career opportunities
· HVAC Technician Certification for the state you are working in
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
· Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
· Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
· Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
· Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
· Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
· Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs