Sign-on Bonus May Apply to Applicants!
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!
•Tired of being on Call?
•Tired of not having benefits?
•Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
•Tired of working on Sundays?
•Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Refrigeration Repair (EPA Universal Certification Required)
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually.
We are looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs. As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration Appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
We provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider. We offer company-paid life insurance, vacation time, paid national holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We provide our Service Technicians with the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunities
- Refrigeration position requires EPA Universal Certification
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying