Refrigeration Repair Technician (1001454-8366)
Sears Home Services Salinas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate direct hire opportunity as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!
Sign on Bonus up to $5,000 when you join as a Refrigeration Technician
Sears Home Services is the nation's busiest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for a Residential Service Technician who loves to fix things and help people.
All experience levels welcome, from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience. If you have an interest in the world of repair, we want to talk to you. Apply to Join and Grow with Us! Offers same day as manager interview!
When you join, you’ll experience:
· Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
· Perks – Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive plans!
· Dispatch from home (most locations)
· The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
· Valuable training – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those looking for growth.
What a Technician’s responsibilities looks like:
· Providing timely, knowledgeable and quality repairs of customers’ appliances
· Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
· Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
· Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
· Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Sears Home ServicesWhy Work Here?
Better support. Better advantages. Better everything.
Sears' strength in the home services category has increased steadily in recent years to its current status as a multi-billion dollar business. We are the nation's largest provider of home services with more than 12 million service and installation calls made annually. And, Sears is uniquely positioned to grow the business even further. With our millions of customers, we already are an overall market share leader in this huge industry. In fact, we have the leading market share in all three segments of our home services business - product services, service contracts and home improvement services - and a growing reputation in the market place for Sears as "one central source for a houseful of services from someone you know." It's no wonder why millions of American homeowners consider Sears their "trusted advisor" for home services.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Sears Home Services