Responsible for all customer-facing interactions from the support team within an In-Home District, as well as the resolution of customer escalations and inquiries. Ensures that customer-facing activities and processes meet or exceed business standards, including the reduction of Reschedules, Multiple Attempts, Aging Orders and Replacements; Ensures that customer inquiries and escalations are responded to urgently; Responsible for the oversight and successful resolution of all regulatory and escalated customer complaints (i.e. BBB, Attorney General, Third Party, Retail).
• Serves as the District's Single Point of Contact and works to identify issues and reduce the number of times the technicians need to complete a service event by identifying and providing recommendation for correction action on root cause of issue. Leverages Multiple Attempts Reporting tool to improve Service Recovery.
• Coordinates with the District leadership to identify issues and reduce the number of times needed to reschedule a customer service event; Leverages Reschedule Macro tool to ensure reason code consistency in order to build a database of information that can be mined for root cause identification and resolution.
• Leads the support processes around managing Aging Orders in order to improve the Service Recovery experience; Leverages Aging Order Reporting tool.
• Acts as the single point of contact for customer inquiries and escalations, including Blue Ribbon National Escalations, and ensures timely and successful resolution of all regulatory and escalated customer complaints (i.e. Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, Third Party, CCN, and Retail, etc.)
• Coordinates Pro-Advocacy activities, including training, and provides coaching opportunities to the Technical leadership team with the intent to improve the overall Customer experience
• Acts as the single point of contact for customer replacements as a Service Recovery resolution; evaluates entire service event history to determine best Customer experience and financial outcome for Service Recovery events.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 3-4 Years
License/Certificate Required: No
Driver's License Required: No
Travel Requirements: None
Age Requirement: 18+
• Ability to use common computer applications, web based systems and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to drive legally, responsibly and safely.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, solve problems and follow directions.
• Ability to apply appropriate use of personal protective equipment (i.e. back belt, safety glasses)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. • Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment, where applicable
• Ability to speak, read and write English