Appliance Repair Technician Career 1005425BR
Sears Home Services Lake Charles, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a job or a career as a Appliance Repair Tech?
If you are looking for a career, then come join the nation’s largest product repair service provider that offers their Technicians unmatched on-going training, specialized tools and the best support in the industry.
The career path that we offer :
· Tech Helper
· Preventative Maintenance Tech
· Small Engine Tech
· Appliance Repair Tech
· Refrigeration Tech
· HVAC Preventative Maintenance Tech
· HVAC Tech 1
· HVAC Tech 2
· HVAC Tech 3
The best part is that you can jump in to this career path at any point based on your experience and expertise.
We also offer the ability to go in to management positions like :
· Lead Mentor Tech
· Tech Manager
· General Manager
Apply today to speak with one our Talent Acquisition Team and start your journey on a career path that you help design.
Don’t limit your personal growth, come join a team that will help you reach the level in your career that you deserve. Even one of our Vice Presidents started off as an Appliance Repair Tech.
When you join, you’ll experience:
· Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
· Perks – Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive plans!
· Dispatch from home (most locations)
· The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
· Valuable training – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those looking for growth.
What a Technician’s responsibilities looks like:
· Providing timely, knowledgeable and quality repairs of customers’ appliances
· Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
· Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
· Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
· Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Sears Home ServicesWhy Work Here?
Better support. Better advantages. Better everything.
Sears' strength in the home services category has increased steadily in recent years to its current status as a multi-billion dollar business. We are the nation's largest provider of home services with more than 12 million service and installation calls made annually. And, Sears is uniquely positioned to grow the business even further. With our millions of customers, we already are an overall market share leader in this huge industry. In fact, we have the leading market share in all three segments of our home services business - product services, service contracts and home improvement services - and a growing reputation in the market place for Sears as "one central source for a houseful of services from someone you know." It's no wonder why millions of American homeowners consider Sears their "trusted advisor" for home services.
AddressLake Charles, LA
ConstructionView all jobs at Sears Home Services