- Expired: June 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Searchspring, we’re happy you’re applying! We think the most important thing about Searchspring, about working anywhere, in fact, is the people and how they interact.
At Searchspring we foster an environment of caring, helpful, considerate and empathic people. We think that’s the best environment to foster excellence and it is one of the things we care most about in our hiring process. If you are empathic and able to talk with humility and encourage others to thrive, we want to hear from you!
We don’t want brilliance without empathy. We don’t want creators who don’t share. We don’t want rock stars that don’t contribute to the community.
Do you geek out about all things data? Are you experienced working in e-commerce? Do you love working with others to come up with creative solutions to tough problems?
If any of this sounds intriguing to you, then Searchspring wants you as a Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Project Engineer Team Lead you will help to ensure a successful Searchspring integration for our customers. You’ll work closely with the Project Ready team to review customer requirements and work with the customer's data to ensure it is in a structure that we can fulfill the customer’s requirements.
What does that look like in the day-to-day?
- Connect customer data to our systems and configure initial account settings
- Analyze customer data to determine if it is in the proper format or structure and provide any feedback
- Write Groovy scripts to massage customer data into a structure our systems can use to achieve the customer’s requirements and support the features they have signed up for
- Work closely with the project management team to get projects ready to be scheduled with our implementations team
- Provide detailed notes to our implementation and solutions teams to ensure a successful integration
You enjoy coming up with creative solutions to solve tough problems. You like working with data and writing code that works with data sets. You’re passionate about e-commerce and have an understanding of e-commerce customers’ needs. You are open to experiment in an empowering environment and understand that failure is on the path to continuous improvement.
Why we might like you
Hustle is second nature to you. You strive to be the best and are known to go above and beyond. You are open-minded, always searching for solutions, and don’t wait for problems to find you. You are resourceful, and thoughtful when finding answers. You are a team player who possesses high levels of emotional intelligence that allow you to work collaboratively with the team and clients.
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms (e.g Shopify, BigCommerce, and/or Magento).
- Ensuring quality ecommerce website launches, software integration projects and data feed management projects etc
- Experience in website development, software implementations, pre-sales and/or solution consulting
- Experience working with data feeds ( e.g - XML, CSV, ndjson )
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex technical subjects
- Great problem-solving abilities and eagerness to learn
- Positive, team-first attitude with the desire to help others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to think on your feet
- Experience working with APIs
- Start Fresh - take 2 weeks paid vacation immediately
- Open PTO policy
- Matching 401(k) plan
- 4 week Sabbatical after 5 years
- 9 paid public holidays each year
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- $1,000 annual education budget
- $500 company donation matching
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- You will be part of a small, powerful team
- Company Short Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with option to purchase additional coverage
Base salary ranges from $65k-75k
Voted San Antonio Best Places to Work two years in a row and an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing company.
Searchspring is on a mission to give eCommerce teams superpowers. We are giving the worlds’ best merchandisers the user-friendly search, merchandising, personalization, and analytics tools they need to increase conversion and curate unique shopping experiences. Learn more at searchspring.com or visit the websites of some of our most heroic customers like PuraVida, Fabletics, Volcom, Williams Sonoma, or Alternative Apparel. If you love retail, eCommerce and have a passion for developing solutions to complex problems, come join us.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world shops online.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Should you need accommodations during the application please don't hesitate to contact us.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressColorado Springs, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at Searchspring