US Channel Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Channel Sales Manager
Who are we?
Searchlight Security is a fast growing cybersecurity start up, working with law enforcement and business to help deliver actionable insights into the dark web. With over 5 years experience working with top tier law enforcement, we offer best in class solutions that allow our customers to take action against or protect themselves from criminals and hackers - from threats they may not have seen coming.
Our mission is simple - protect society from criminals using the dark web.
We can't shout about all of our successes, but our products have directly contributed to securing convictions for criminals of all types; protecting people and businesses around the world.
About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced Channel Sales Manager, able to create an ecosystem of US based partners to expand our reach and win more business in the US region. Focus will be on building an MSSP partner network and building strategic partnerships for product integrations. You’ll be responsible for recruiting new partners into our network, onboarding them and delivering training; and then working with them on a day to day basis to win new business in their assigned market and meeting sales quotas.
The role would suit an experienced channel or partner sales manager from a cybersecurity company, looking for new challenges and the chance to create partner infrastructure from scratch.
What will I do?
- Own and deliver a sales target for new business
- Build pipeline and developement new business through the partner network
- Maintain salesforce with pipeline and won business
- Develop and execute a channel strategy; targeting, recruiting and onboarding new partners and managing all aspects of the partner lifecycle
- Effectively manage partners, ensuring they are fully supported in selling our products and meeting sales goals
- Train and enable partner sales and technical staff on the Searchlight Security products and value proposition
- Work closely with marketing, supporting campaigns to attract new customers and partners
- Feed back market intelligence, working with the wider business to ensure our products are best in class and evolving to suit customer needs
- Be an ambassador for Searchlight Security - attending events, contributing to thought leadership content, leading customer or partner forums etc.
- Adhere to internal process, ensuring Salesforce is always up to date
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a channel or partner sales role, selling cybersecurity or threat intelligence focused products across the US
- In depth knowledge of the cyber security world - Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, Networking, Incident response etc
- Fantastic communication skills, able to build relationships with key people at all levels of business
- A track record of overperformance against sales targets
- Experience working with partners to develop, and deliver, go to market plans
- Strong organizational skills, managing multiple partners, sales processes and training requirements
- Strong business and technical acumen,
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Progression and training routes?
Searchlight is a company with a real passion and commitment to developing its staff, and fully supporting our employees in their career goals.
This role may grow and scale as the company does, and progression into senior roles or management is possible in time. You will be supported with an internal mentor as well as joining a proven learning and development scheme to help you take on new skills and challenges to advance your career.
Salary package and benefits
We’re offering a competitive salary for this role in line with your experience, expectations and industry norms. You’ll also enter into an uncapped commission scheme based on your sales performance.
You’ll also receive:
- 15 paid vacation days per year, as well as public holidays based on the Federal holiday calendar
- 401k Scheme
- Medical, Vision and Dental cover
- Healthcare Savings Account via CareFirst
- Comprehensive training and support to develop your career
- Screening Call with our Talent Manager
- First interview
- 2nd/final interview with line manager and senior management
- Offer and onboarding
For more information, or a confidential chat on the role, apply now!
Searchlight Security Limited
BusinessView all jobs at Searchlight Security Limited