Push creative boundaries of web and graphic design by creating top-notch intuitive and user-friendly designs where users can’t help but convert.
Come join our talented and rapidly growing team at Searchbloom, a leading search marketing company in the Salt Lake City Area aka Silicon Slopes.
In addition to providing incredible SEO services, we also provide industry-leading web design & development services. If you are a go-getter and work well with different teams, you will love our fast-paced and exciting environment.
Our goal is to create opportunity and growth for both our people and our clients. If you’re smart, hungry, and love to get things done; this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills working with some great people and brands.
- Establish creative direction for our partners’ websites projects & campaigns.
- Work with the design team to manage design projects within specifications.
- Provide feedback or revisions to both designers and developers at various stages in the process.
- Prioritize projects/tasks and managing timelines.
- Work closely with different team members to make sure tasks are finished and deadlines met.
- Create user-centered wireframes by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings.
- Coordinate sharing of resources and client information between design, development and content teams during the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with the user and cross-browser testing to ensure the final website product meets the original scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Knowledge of user experience design, information architecture, usability, visual/graphic design, and related practices is preferred.
- Experience with CMS platforms like WordPress and Magento is preferred.
- Familiarity with and technical knowledge of Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, XML, SQL) is preferred.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- Compelling portfolio of work for a wide range of creative projects.
- You MUST be a self-starter and get things done.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary based on performance and experience.
- Ample opportunities for further growth and compensation.
- 100% Company Paid Healthcare.
- Dental & Vision Packages Available.
- A relaxed work environment with minimal oversight.
- Snacks, Drinks & Regular Team Lunches.