Positions will be located at either Rancho Cordova OR Sacramento
Training Class: Jan 6, 2020
Training schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (2) weeks, the last 2 weeks the new hire will work a similar shift.
Schedule: MUST be able to work Monday through Friday, 10am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-5pm. Will have split days off or consecutive days off. Sunday schedule ($1.00 shift differential); vacation time during training will not be accomodated
Skills needed for position:
In addition, we are looking for candidates that enjoy helping others, providing excellent service.
- Must feel comfortable toggling between 10-15 screens
- One year of strong customer service experience
- Friendly & positive attitude
- Effective Listener
- Dependability- attendance!!!!
- Ability to ask the right questions
- Professional phone etiquette
- Problem solve to resolve member's complaints & inquiries
- Communicate clearly
- Detail oriented
- Flexability/Abilty to adapt to changes
- Strong computer skills/Typing skills/Internet savvy
- Self- starter
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Ability to take ownership of a call
- Be able to work independently and on a team