Improves Maintenance Team productivity through procuring, receiving, replenishing, organizing, maintaining, and issuing MRO spare parts, materials and operating supplies for repairs and replacements in support of plant maintenance and operations. The MRO Systems Coordinator works with the Maintenance Planner/Scheduler and Maintenance Technicians, Operations Department, the Supply Chain and Maintenance Management. This role reports to the Maintenance Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/CAPABILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The successful candidate:
- Picks, replenishes, issues, kits, tracks, restocks, and manages inventory, using CMMS systems.
- Performs cycle counting, inventory administration, and maintaining storeroom operations in accordance with safety, food safety, and best practice requirements.
- Performs oversight and coordination of material handling including stocking/returns, pulling for work execution, picking up or delivering parts. Has a valid driver's license.
- Is independent and self-directed in the absence of supervision; is results-driven, and able to see projects through to completion.
- Performs accurate data entry and demonstrates ability to learn standard and customized computer systems.
- Demonstrates ability to work professionally in a team environment, independently and collaboratively with all Supervision.
- Demonstrates flexibility to complete a variety of tasks as dictated by business needs or the Maintenance Manager.
- Is an effective communicator.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: worked in an industrial maintenance environment, with MRO inventory/Storeroom ERP experience/exposure is preferred. (SAP, Microsoft etc.) Food or meat processing plant experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of and compliance with GMP, and food manufacturing best practices. Strong organizational and time management skills, enabling focus and concentration, and sequential task completion in a fast paced environment. Demonstration of prior position requiring attention to detail and accuracy, strong mechanical aptitude, and strong verbal and written interpersonal skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to speak, understand, read and write in English required. Spanish a plus.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply general mathematical concepts to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formats.