HVAC Technician (Telecom/Cell Site)
SearchBright Staffing Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
POSITION: HVAC Technician
SUMMARY: Leading nationwide provider of outsourced operations, maintenance, and engineering services for mission-critical telecommunication networks, is seeking skilled HVAC Technicians to join their team servicing and repairing commercial HVAC units on cell phone towers. This is a job best suited for individuals who are highly-motivated, self-directed, willing to travel, and looking to learn and grow in the Telecom industry.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining commercial cooling systems on cell tower cooling units – diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, or installing and replacing components of entire systems.
- Performing additional maintenance or upgrades on out of season equipment.
- Conducting performance checks and regular maintenance.
- Responding to service calls in a timely manner, including emergency call-outs.
- Timely and accurate completion of daily work reports.
- Driving to remote work sites as needed.
- Compliance with FCC/FAA/EPA/OSHA Regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- 3 or more years of experience with HVAC maintenance (commercial preferred)
- Basic knowledge of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components including refrigeration systems.
- Ability to operate a phone, computer, and/or tablet.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and by email.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ability to be on call and travel for work when needed highly preferred, especially during busy summer months.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, squat, sit, walk, and climb for extended periods of time
- Must have unimpaired hearing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The company offers a solid family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan. Also provided are a company vehicle, phone, laptop, or tablet (as required for your role), and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressColorado Springs, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at SearchBright Staffing