Sourcer – Seattle, WA
Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support? Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems? Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature? If so, we want to talk to you.
Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients’ staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000.
If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it’s all about YOU.
Excited yet? Us too!
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a Sourcer in Seattle, WA. This position will start as a 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
This role is specifically focused on hiring Technical/Program Manager candidates into positions across numerous sites for our client.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Sourcing passive candidates for current and future demand
- Assessing active and passive candidates for role fit
- Partnering with Staffers to ensure positive candidate experience and placement/OA
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
- Partner with Recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Screen candidates
- 1+ years in Staffing/HR
- ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Experience with Google Sheets & Docs
- Strong people assessment skills
- Active listening skills
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to adapt to ambiguity and frequent change
- Data analysis
- Project management
- Client management
Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer.
Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more.
JOB ID: SE173196125