Entry Level Analyst
Search Tactics LLC Silver Spring, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for a full-time Entry-level Analyst professional to analyze organizational processes with the goal of increasing productivity and efficiency. You will relentlessly focus on continuous process improvement mechanisms and work cross-functionally to create standards of operational excellence within the organization. The successful candidate will be analytical and able to understand the long-term goals of the organization.
· Facilitate program reviews, record, manage actions and communicate PMO processes with various stakeholders.
· Compile monthly PMO reports by working on different Program Measures for measuring and monitoring Service Delivery standards.
· Support ISO 9000, 20000 & 27000 and CMMI Level III annual audits by compiling, coordinating
· Assist with knowledge sharing sessions for developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents.
· Support the PMO governance methodology and enforce project standards.
· Provide support to the PMO in the areas of Scope/Integration Management, Schedule Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, and Stakeholder/Communications/Resource Management.
· Translate stakeholder inputs into actionable information that leads to improved business processes and enables communication with wide audiences, including product roadmaps, business process flows, and user stories/requirements
· Provide support in correlating various input and output metrics to establish mechanisms and drive improvements in various processes.
· Communicate with multiple levels of management regarding the status of deliverables, challenges, and milestones to stakeholders.
· Assist with documenting meeting notes, tracking meeting actions, and writing status reports
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university (New Grads welcome)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have a strong understanding of business needs to effectively interface and communicate with business users and technical support resources.
- Strong computer skills (MS applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint Online), Google Suite, Google Studio, and the ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications
- Strong communication skills in technical work environments
- Analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for action, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Search Tactics LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Search Tactics LLC