- Prepares, creates, and revises quality relevant documents in support of the Quality Assurance Department, internal/external customers, and suppliers.
- Reviews customer POs, vendor POs, and engineering document release items.
- Gathers certifications, inspection reports, uploads packages to customer portals, and calls for customer source.
- Applies research techniques to support in cause and corrective action activities.
- Maintains all eye exam records for Quality Assurance personnel.
- Supports the inspection of products, as required including inspection responsibilities.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and safety rules.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with quality control/assurance documentation and customer interface with emphasis in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Understanding of calibration cycles of inspection and test equipment.
- Understanding of the quality control function as it pertains to a documented quality system.
- Ability to read documents, blueprints, and instruments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, production employees and customers.
- Must have good organizational and record keeping skills.
- Must be detailed, have the ability to problem solve and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to train.
- Familiarity with ISO-9000 a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.