Software Engineer, Applications
Description: Building desktop and progressive mobile web applications as well as Platform tooling application. Tooling application is an Angular based front end that works with microservices back end for categorizing 100 k’s of different types of equipment. The services apply auto categorization rules that we want to implement in future versions with Machine Learning and other AI tooling. The front end has a small number (12 or so) of internal end users most of which are financial analysts and is used heavily as part of their day to day activities. We are in the process of re-platforming our systems and applications from SQL Server and .NET to Google Cloud services, Angular, Node.js and Python.
- Can write SQL and understand relational database systems.
- Superb communication, follow up, take ownership, and are passionate about your work.
- 3-5 Years recent software engineering experience in a team environment
- At least 2 years of recent experience with Angular.js
- At least 2 years of development experience with .NET Core/MVC, C#, SQL
- Local to LA region
Beverly Hills, CA