Reporting to the Space Schedule/Planner, these activities include, but are not limited to: coordination of all stakeholders required to implement the move/relocation within a multi-building portfolio in MA and coordination of all vendors, partners, and internal resources to meet required timelines while minimizing disruption to employees and operations.
The successful candidate will be experienced with typical office environment needs including data entry, business computer systems, data archival, filing, and MS Office programs.
Basic job responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist with managing MA portfolio move requests by monitoring/coordinating in coming move/new hire request
• Assist with keeping floor plans database - seating assignments updated/real-time
• Manage move requests by verifying available seats in database, coordinate seat assignment with requester, manager and/or space planning team
• Assist with creating new move tickets
• Assist with creating new work order tickets
• Field survey seating plans for accuracy, correct system as needed
• Gather/update team move notes and tracking database
• Coordinate office/cube cleaning with Janitorial staff
• Coordinate physical move with Facilities and/or Offices Services staff
• Coordinate name tag with Office Services staff
• Able to work independently
• Able to troubleshoot problems and resolve
• Great communication skills are needed
• Other duties as determined by manager
• AutoCad experience would be favorable
Whether our clients are looking for retained executive search, permanent direct-hire recruitment, or flexible contract staffing, we have dedicated in-house resources that specialize in the type of search your company needs. We take a collaborative approach with our clients and take the time to fully understand our clients’ business needs before initiating a search.