We are looking for an experienced, customer-facing help desk technician for a full time, permanent role at our client's corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. Candidates must have experience solving technical issues for customers of your previous product. Ideally, 5+ years in technical support and 3 years of management responsibility supervising junior help desk technicians. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, and determining/ implementing solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone with startup experience who wants to build out and manage a team of their own.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.