Sr. Industrial Engineer (#6916AM)
Search Masters, Inc Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Company has been in business for over 60 years!
- Great company culture!
- President is hands on with projects!
- Develop facility master plans, alternative layout concepts, equipment evaluations and cost analysis
- Prepare detailed specifications and bid packages for material handling vendors
- Lead team through cradle-to-grave projects
- Develop and manage scope of work, budgets, schedules, and permits
- Travel to customer sites 20-40% of the time domestically and Canada
- Prior experience in distribution/warehouses is required
- Must be analytical/data driven with AutoCAD experience
- Must be willing and able to travel 20-40% of the time with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required (prefer I.E., M.E., Architecture, or Construction)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Alyssa Montanez and reference job #6916AM
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.