Quality Engineer (#6976BK)
Search Masters, Inc Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, 401k,
- Company manufactures rubber molded products!
- Company has multiple locations across the United States!
- Excellent work culture with many long-tenured employees!
- Will support customers in matters related to production quality
- Responsible for statistical planning and trend analysis including strategic planning and audits
- Prior experience with ISO 9001 and IATF16949 is required
- Must have problem solving skills and corrective action experience
- High school diploma (or equivalency or demonstrated equivalent experience) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to ATTN: Bill Keaton and reference job #6976BK
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.