Quality Engineer (#5937DP)
Search Masters, Inc Macedonia, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Specializes in casting products!
- Owned by a multi-billion-dollar company!
- Company has over 65 years of industry experience!
- Responsible for quality engineering in an automotive casting operation
- Responsible for non-conforming issues, root cause, corrective actions, customer support, PPAP documentation & layouts, and problem solving
- Experience as a quality engineer out of the automotive industry
- High school diploma, or equivalency is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a concise resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Dan Pierdomenico and reference job #5937DP
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.