Program Manager (#6852JV)
Search Masters, Inc Camarillo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
Location: Camarillo, CA
- The company is expected to grow from 400 million dollars to 1 billion in the next 5 years!
· Will be responsible for customer interaction and lead programs cross functionally with supply chain, operations, and engineering
· Will manage timelines, cost control, and contract review
- Aero/military program management experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Applications must be accompanied by a concise resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jon Venesile and reference job #6782JV
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.