- Company has over 30 years of industry experience
- Specializes in products supporting the aerospace industry
- Has expanded dramatically in the last 10 years
- Responsible for up to 30 employees in a highly engineered assembly manufacturing operation
- Will hire, train and evaluate department personnel
- Work with customer service and sales teams for delivery of products and drive Continuous Improvements and KPI’s in the facility
- Prior manufacturing experience is required
- Must have previous experience in Lean/Continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Applications must be accompanied by a concise resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jon Venesile and reference job #5493JV
Search Masters, Inc
Why Work Here?Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!