NPD Project Engineer (#6851DP)
Search Masters, Inc Highland Heights, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
- Division of a larger company
- Company specializes in products with applications in the aerospace, industrial, defense and electronic industries
- Has over 60 years of industry experience
- Position is open due to company growth!
- Responsible for managing very large-scale projects
- Will be Subject Matter Expert for project timelines and milestones
- Manage communication between engineering, suppliers, Gantt Charts on project timelines, budgeting issues and event timing
- Prior experience in an engineering environment is required, preferably in Aerospace, Automotive or Medical
- Previous experience in managing projects and Gannt Charts is required
- Must have an Associate’s degree or higher
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Dan Pierdomenico and reference job #6851DP
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
AddressHighland Heights, OH