Material Science Process Engineer (#6785JB)
Search Masters, Inc Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Company is a multi-billion-dollar global leader in their industry!
- Has over 12,000 employees and does business in 25 countries!
- Has large contracts with the military and other big companies!
- Will be responsible for developing, evaluating, and coordinating casting processes to produce new business and for the improved processing of existing business
- Will provide technical support cross functionally regarding any/all questions and concerns
- Prefer investment casting experience, but is open to heavy manufacturing experience
- Must have an understanding of materials and high temperature processing
- Bachelor of science degree in material science or metallurgy is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jake Bailey and reference job #6785JB
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.