- Company has over 60 years of industry experience
- Family-owned business for multiple generations
- Grew by 15% last year
- Responsible for maintenance on rubber injection molding equipment
- Will work on hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical troubleshooting
- Must have previous experience with multi-craft maintenance
- High school diploma (or equivalency) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to JohnMichael Santiago and reference job #5578JMS
Search Masters, Inc
Why Work Here?Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!