- Company is a global leader in engineered metal products
- Has over 12,000 employees and does business in 25 countries
- Manufactures components for the transportation industry
- Will support manufacturing in the processing of castings
- Develop and refine new and existing investment casting processes to reduce scrap, rework and manufacturing costs
- Previous experience in investment/structural/turbine casting is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jake Bailey and reference job #5718JB
Search Masters, Inc
Why Work Here?Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!