- Specializes in electronics
- Company has been in business for over 25 Years!
- Very low turnover
- Develop automation electronics including I/O devices, power electronics, communication devices and embedded hardware and firmware
- Will use C/C++ for new electronic controls and Mentor Graphics for board design
- Must have previous experience with embedded system design or
- Will consider a fresh Graduate with either a BSEE or BSEET!
- Bachelor of science degree is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to John Michael and reference job #5070JMS