Automation/Controls Engineer (#6552JV)
Search Masters, Inc Willoughby, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
- 15-billion-dollar company!
- Division of a much larger company!
- Fortune 500 company!
- Will be responsible for maintenance, integrating, and upgrading automation/control systems on automated equipment
- Will troubleshoot and program PLC’s and HMI’s
- PCC programming and controls engineering experience is required
- Must have the ability to learn C#
- Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
· Please forward your resume to Jon Venesile and reference job #6552JV
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.