1st Shift Maintenance Technician (#6742BP)
Search Masters, Inc Uniontown, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
- Been in business for over 30 years!
- One of the largest manufacturers of their products in the United States and Canada!
- Team environment with long term employees!
- Responsible for service, repairs, installs and preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery in an injection molding environment
- Must have previous experience in the service, repair and installation of equipment and machines
- Previous Multi-Craft experience is required
- High school diploma or equivalency is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Bob Pyle and reference job #6742BP
Search Masters, IncWhy Work Here?
Search Masters has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1974 and has over 40 years of experience in the technical recruiting industry!
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.